Tile and grout cleaning can be a tiring task. The chances of causing cracks or damage to the tiles can be high. The grout crevices are tiny enough to carry out the cleaning procedure efficiently. SK Tile and Grout Cleaning excel in tile and grout cleaning services, St Albans. Our journey began way back and we have evolved as a leader since then in tile and grout cleaning services. We have an expert team of professionals who can give your home tiles a makeover in no time. It is your one-stop solution for tile cleaning, grout cleaning, tile sealing, concrete removal, deep cleaning etc. We also take care of Caulking tiles.
Why are tile and grout cleaning essential?
Tiles and grouts occupy a large space of your home. Just like you maintain your walls to make your home look good, similarly, tiles occupy a major part of your home and must be taken care of. Dirty tiles can evoke in you a feeling of lethargy. Whereas shining and tidy tiles can instantly refresh your mood and make your living spaces worth living. It can make a lasting impression and improve the overall look of your house. With us by your side, you wouldn’t face any difficulty finding tile and grout cleaning services, St Albans.
Why choose us?
SK Tile And Grout Cleaning is one of the leading names in tiles and grout cleaning services. We use state of the art methods combined with latest technology and equipment to give your tiles and grout a great look. With many years of experience and highly talented staff, we have always believed in quality work. We ensure you 100% satisfaction. Not just St Albans, but we cover all areas across Australia. We guarantee you that you will never be disappointed with our services. No doubts, we are your one-stop destination for all tile and grout cleaning services, St Albans.We look forward to a long-term association; hence ensuring quality becomes our prime agenda. We send our executive right at your doorstep as soon as you place an order without any delay. Let it be indoors floor tile cleaning or outside tile cleaning, we deal in all.
The procedure we follow
- Tile and grout inspection: – Our experts carry out the floor inspection task to determine the type of floor and the extent of cleaning which needs to be done. They also inform you of any tile repair that your floor might need.
- Cleaning solution: – Depending on the type of floor, we determine the best cleaning solution which is, of course, eco-friendly too at the same time. This is the second step for tile and grout cleaning services, St Albans.We choose the cleaning solution which can agitate dirt, soil, dust and all other contaminants from the floor. Give attention to detail in grout work
- Steam cleaning: – We start off with the procedure of giving your tiles and grout a new look. We do so with the help of steam cleaning using our best turbomachines. This helps us deep clean your floor as it pulls off dirt and contaminants from the tiniest possible spaces too.
- Fresh dry look: – We use our industry dryers for drying your tiles and grouts once the steam cleaning process has been completed.
- Sealing process: – We make sure that your grouts and tiles don’t get any stains in future as well by sealing them off completely. Resealing tiles make them more durable.
- Sanitization: – Finally, we sanitize your floor to give it a neat and tidy look. While doing tile sanitization, we make sure that all the tile are neat and clean.
- Re-inspection:- We re-inspect your floor to make sure that there is no scope for further cleaning or your tiles and grouts.
Hence, we make sure that our tile and grout cleaning services, St Albans gives you 100% satisfaction. Best quality is our guarantee.
What makes SK Tile and Grout Cleaning a trustworthy source for tile and grout cleaning services, St Albans?
- Our services are available at a very reasonable price.
- We assure you of the quality.
- Our talented team consists of certified, professional and highly experienced tile cleaners.
- We use only environmentally friendly chemicals which don’t cause any harm to your skin too.
- Our team takes you on priority and sends our executive, the same day as soon as you place an order.
- We work 24*7*365 without a break, even on weekends and public holidays.
- We are best in tile and grout cleaning services, St Albans.
- Apart from giving your tiles and grout a clean look, we also sanitize them to make them 100% germ-free.
Types of tiles we clean:-
We are expert in cleaning all types of tiles used commercially and residentially. Since tiles are usually durable and have a longer life span; they are the trendiest options these days. It also serves the purpose of eco-friendly flooring option as no trees are cut in the process. Here are some of the tiles we take care of:-
Ceramic Tiles: –
It is one of the most commonly used tiling options. It comes in two varieties – With glaze and without a glaze. Their making process involves heating up clay. The glaze or color is a later process, after firing. Glazing gives a plethora of color combinations and design options. We take care of all types of ceramic tiles cleaning with care.
Quarry Tile: –
This is another variety of ceramic tile, the only difference being it is unglazed. Quarry tiles are highly durable, less expensive and less prone to cracks. It gives a natural look to your home. The color choice is not as wide as other options. They are also less slippery and weather resistant. It can easily catch stains due to its porous nature. However, with the help of our expert services, you need not worry about that.
Porcelain Tile: –
The only difference between porcelain tiles and ceramic tiles is that porcelain tiles are baked at a higher temperature than ceramic tiles. Comparatively, Fine grain clay is put into use for making porcelain tiles. This gives porcelain tiles a dense texture. They are also less porous and hence can catch stains easily.
Tile Mosaics: –
These types of tiles allow creativity in terms of tile designing. Bathroom, kitchens and other small areas are usually perfect for Mosaic Tiles. They come in various shapes and are usually less than six inches square. They mostly consist of clay or porcelain material. Try our services for mosaic tile cleaning, and you will never be unhappy with the services.
Natural Stone Tiles:-
Stone tiles come in a lot of varieties which are as follows:-
Granite tiles are one of the most popular choices for bathroom and kitchen applications. They are usually anti-bacterial and water resistant. Countertop materials, bathroom counters and shower walls are usually made up of granite material.
These are highly versatile tiles and hence have both indoor and outdoor applications. Available in many different colors, they offer a wide choice to choose from.
This is basically a kind of limestone. These are low-cost tiles which have a relatively soft texture. They have a wide range of application in floors, backsplashes, shower mosaics etc.
These tiles are in trend since long to give your home a luxurious look. Many variations in designs and color are available. They are usually porous and require sealing.
These are one of the most luxurious tiles available in the market. They have a creamy pearl look and are somewhat expensive and fragile.
Sand Stone: –
These usually not just have a grainy texture but are also highly durable. Hence, they come in vibrant colors and are best for kitchen flooring.
Finding a professional tile cleaner is no more a difficult task with SK Tile and Grout Cleaning providing excellent services in tiles and grout cleaning, St Albans.
What all is included in our Tile and Grout Cleaning Services, St Albans:-
- Outdoor tile and grout cleaning:- We are experts in all kinds of services including outdoor tile and grout cleaning.
- Tile Sealing:- Protect your tiles from stains by availing professional tile sealing services from us.
- Tile resurfacing:- This involves spraying a coating over the tiles to increase their life.
- Vinyl cleaning and vinyl sealing services:- You don’t have to worry about your vinyl floors getting dirty. Hence, we are your one-stop solution for all cleaning needs.
- Tile steam cleaning services:- It is one of the best methods to deep clean your tiles.
- Tile Recaulking:- Recaulking is the best option when it comes to broken or cracked tiles.
- Grout cleaning services: – Dirty grouts can embarrass you in front of guests. Worry no more when you have our tile and grout cleaning services in St Albans to give your grouts a neat makeover.
- Tile polishing:- Make your tiles shine and stay clean with our tile polishing services in
- Tile repairs:- We also take care of repairing all kinds of tiles and preventing them from further wear and tear.
Professional tile and grout cleaning services, St Albans:-
As evident above, we deal with all kinds of tile cleaning services. You can easily get in touch with us by giving us a call on 0488 847 394. We are available 24*7 to serve your needs. Give us a chance to impress you with our tile and grout cleaning services. We are sure to leave a smile on your face and hence make your tiles and grouts absolutely clean.